Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 26 October 2010

I'm sick; and I hate it.

I'm back after a week. Sorry for the lack of updates.

Reasons:
1. Too busy taking care of my wound. See story here.
2. Caught a flu early last Saturday, and it is a really bad one. Till now, I'm still having it. And I always end up in bed because of it. UGH!
3. Wound started bleeding again after 5 days. Just found out why- I've been blowing my nose so frequently and spitting phlegm. So yea, that explains it all. Now I'm gonna get dry socket. SIGH!
4. Had tummy cramps yesterday, and it was quite bad. Curled up in bed almost the whole day.
5. Had been having classes, even on Saturdays. Dang!

I just want to be healthy again, please? :( My flu's affecting everything, even my concentration. Gosh!

Gotta go rest now. Will update a.s.a.p! :)

xx

No comments: