Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Recipe #4: Mash Potatoes :)


The boyf says I get bored of things really fast, especially food. It's true, I do. I ate porridge for three meals yesterday and didn't feel like having porridge for lunch today again. So mum suggested mash potatoes instead. I took up her idea and made my own mash potatoes. And boy, it turned out really good! :D

So I'm gonna be nice and tell you how to make it. It's my very own recipe teehee.

Mash Potatoes with Basil and Butter

Ingredients:
Potatoes
Butter
Basil leaves
Salt
Garlic

Steps:
1. Boil your potatoes and some garlic (not too much) together in water. I used 4 potatoes for one serving.
2. Make sure the potatoes are soft enough to be mashed.
3. When the potatoes are soft enough, transfer it into a plate and start mashing them together with the garlic.
4. Add butter, salt and basil. I used 4-5 tablespoons of butter. If you prefer less butter like my dad, then reduce the amount. If you prefer more, then add! It depends on you! :)
5. Mix them all together!
6. You are done! Serve it!



Seriously, it's that simple! :D

Try it out now and leave comments on how it turned out! ;)

xx

14 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

looks yummy :)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Thanks :)

Wann said...

Woots, I love mashed potato but I think I would fail doing it..=(

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@evelyn HAHA you wont fail. DOnt worry! :D

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

need to add one more thing... MORE BUTTER! :D


tehtarikmemoirs.com

Nana Eddy said...

uh ohh.. i love mashed potatoes. gonna try it! thanx for sharin!

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@tehTarikDrinker LOL mine had really a lot of butter! :D

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Nana You are welcome :) Do leave me a comment after you've tried it to tell me how it turned out :D

bendan said...

Yay!! I gonna try this!! Thanks for sharing... ^^

Mohamad Termizi said...

wah!! good one.. hehe but i'm not a cooker so never intended to try it doug hehe

Ronnie said...

gheez... too lazy to prepare the mash potatoes !

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Kahmon Sure no prob. Tell me how it turned out :D
@Mizi Haha you should try it. It's real easy :)
@Ronnie LOL take your time.

goingkookies said...

oooh.. looks yummy.. i ve done mashed but not with basil leaves.. i put in cheese.. slurp..

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Oohh CHEESE! :O I would like to try that but unfortunately, I have no cheese at home lol.