Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 19 September 2010

Manchester United-Liverpool match and their fans

I know today was the big game- Manchester United-Liverpool game. Yes, yes, the game everyone has been waiting for. I geddit you guys are excited and I geddit if the fans are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo loyal rooting for your own respective teams. I geddit that you all want your teams to win! DUHHHHH, who doesn't right?

Yea, sure. Enjoy the game, cheer as loud as you want, root for them all the way; whichever the team you love. But please la, STOP BEING INSULTING AND ANNOYING.

Football is a sport, not a sport where you can start insulting your own opponent will all sort of stupid stuff. I mean, cmon. WTH? Calling Liverpool fans to suck balls? Who are you to ask them to? & do you know that it is RUDE? -.-

I know you guys are REALLLLYYYY happy that your team won. Good for you. Rejoice! Celebrate! Do whatever you want to enjoy your team's victory! But lemme give you some advice. STOP asking Liverpool fans to suck balls. It's really really rude and it's really not nice. Imagine people asking you to suck balls. You wouldn't like it too right? ;)

STOP BEING SO ARROGANT THAT THE TEAM YOU'RE ROOTING WON! :) You're not the one playing, are you?

Seriously, I'm perfectly fine with MANU players and the team. I know they are good players. But you know what makes me not support them? MANU fans. ARROGANT MANU fans. People like them make loads of people not want to root for MANU.

Anyway, this is just what I think. You're entitled to your opinion too of course.

P/s: In case you're wondering, I'm not a Liverpool fan. In fact, I don't really watch football.

XX.

8 comments:

excalade89 said...

Luckily you're not living in England. LOLS, their fans are too fanatic until their govt find it hard to host any football games edi. LOLS. Remember EURO 2000? Too many violent fans. haha.

Vince G said...

LOL I was darn confident that you are a die-hard Liverpool fan. Until I read the last sentence. XD

Anonymous said...

hahaha a very nice post. MU fans are like that.ARROGANT... that's why i hate MU..

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Victor Lol good thing. I hate it when people keeps insulting all the losing team fans.

@Vin HAHAHA I knew it people will think Im a Liverpool fan!

@k~^|n Haha thank you! I thought GUYS will hate me already! :D

Ken Wooi said...

im just a MU fan.. not a hardcore one.. win then win.. lose then better luck next time.. =)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@ken Lol good attitude :) If only all the fans are like that hehe

Ronnie said...

wakaka...so sucking balls for me to my opponents... !!

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Ronnie huh? whatchu mean? LOL