Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 24 September 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me


My boyfriend first introduced the iPhone to me a year or two ago. At first, I thought it was just another ordinary phone except that it was a touch screen phone. As days, months and years passed by, I realized that the iPhone can perform many cool stuff no other phone can perform! So I started growing fond of it and sooner or later, I found myself craving for it. From iPhone 3G to iPhone 3GS to the current one which was launched in Malaysia today, the iPhone 4!

Why I want an iPhone 4, you may ask? Here's why!
1. Unlimited amount of games that I can download to entertain myself when I'm out and about. My life will never be boring again!

2. How about video calling? Keeping in touch will never be as hard anymore! With iPhone 4, I can have video calling one click away. It may seem normal because almost all phones already comes with video calling but you know what's more? I can actually share what I see around me with the back of the camera! Which phone can I do that with? :O

3. In addition, the iPhone which comes with a Retina Display is perfect for picture viewing and also when I zoom into the text I want to see online. It will also be easier to access blogs and to update my blog when I'm on the go.

4. That's not all! iPhone 4 now comes with multi-tasking! I can now listen to music while checking my mail or my text messages, or even play multiple games without exiting it. Awesome, no?

5. Another reason why I want an iPhone 4 from DiGi is because I can record a High Definition (HD) video and share instantly online because I can do simple editing on the phone itself! Oh, did I mention that I can just tap on the item I want to focus on while recording? Tell me, which phone brand would actually think of such awesome feature?

6. 5 Megapixel Phone with 5x zoom! Seriously, who wouldn't fall in love with that? Now I can take pictures with good quality without bringing a separate camera along wherever I go! Isn't it convenient? I can even upload them on online without the need to perform edits! AWESOME! :D


Need I say more? Seriously, what more can I ask for but the iPhone 4 that was just launched in Malaysia today! :D There are soooooooo many awesome things in iPhone 4 that I've ever dream of!

For more info on DAY 1 contest, click HERE.

11 comments:

Lachmanasegran said...

haha..1st of all love ur title!..HAHA..amazing..aww..but i dun like touch screen phones..prefer flips!.=D

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@loves fashiondiva XOXO hello, thanks! The title was given by Nuffnang heh.. I prefer touch, its so easy! :D Well, its ok, at least I have less one competitor! LOL! Kidding!

Bean 阿豆 said...

the phone is mine.... wahahaha....

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@bean LOL, let DiGi and Nuffnang decide :) May the best win! Good luck to you.

Zich Zach said...

Nice entry, good luck! ;)

SonnyKazu said...

nice post... pls check out my iPhone 4 post too ya! good luck! xD

http://wklow.blogspot.com/2010/09/digi-iphone-4-me.html

IyouweBlog.com said...

i'm craving for it! hehehehe

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Zich Zach Thanks! :)

@SonnyKazu Sure :D

@Iuweblog haha me too!

@Baby thanks :)

Unknown said...

All the best!! :D

Melissy xoxo

CherryWillBlossomForever© said...

Sure win one you =) wana bet?

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@ Melissy hey thanks a lot :D

@Half Naked Latte Helloooo! Aww are you sure? I'm sure there are many people out there who's better than me :S But I really do hope I win tho hehe. Thanks a lot! <3