Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 16 December 2010

Pot Luck with Tersayangs ♥


Yesterday was filled with loads of fun. Shopping with the boyf for ingredients and stuff for the pot luck, the pot luck party and movies with tersayangs.

We had tuna and bacon pasta, salmon tuna sushi, crab meat sushi, cucumber sushi, mushroom soup, jellies and ice cream. For drinks, we had sparkling juices, root beer and ice cream soda. Yeap, all of us girls did the cooking part while the guys were busy drooling over Megan Fox in Transformers. They contributed the ice cream and drinks though. Lol GUYS... *speechless*










Anyways, we had fun messing around in the kitchen, girl talks, girly movies, etc. We should do it again and more often. Teehee :)

P/s: Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I was having my exams :( But fret not, I'll try to update as often as I can now that I'm free! :D

xx ♥






6 comments:

Unknown said...

walau eh nice food

Celeste said...

seemed to be so much fun! :)

• Stephanie C • said...

I had one last Friday night,too ! ;)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@PhilipKhor Haha thanks. It was good :)

@Celeste Hehe yeap, it was fun :)

@Stephanie Lol what a coincidence! I bet you had your fun too! :D

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

YUMMY!!! HAHA make some for me as well *sniny eyes*

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Lilian Lol I didnt make all :)