Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 3 January 2011

What I think about 2010



Oh hello 2011! You've finally arrived! It's the 3rd of January 2011 @ 7.36pm now as I'm typing this post. Finally I've decided to update my blog again, after umm say, 2 weeks? First of all, sorry for leaving you all for this period of time. I was quite busy with many things and I'll sum it all up later for you guys!

For now, this is what I think about 2010.
2010 was a year filled with joy and happiness.
2010 was a year filled with pain and sorrows.
2010 was a year filled with memorable events.
2010 was a year filled with disappointments and heartbreaks.
2010 was a year filled with friendships and relationships.

But nevertheless, 2010 was one year I'll never forget as it taught me lots of things and to be grateful for what I have in my life.

January
  • Tried curling my hair using a sponge ball, blogged about it and gave me lots of blog hits throughout the year! [link]
  • Changed my blog layout to this simple looking layout.

February
  • Celebrated out 2nd anniversary together.
  • Celebrated CNY in Kelantan. Found out that Kelantan was much more developed already since my last visit.
  • Tasted the Chinese course dinner in Eastin Hotel for the first time in my life.
March
  • Started to like KPop music. Not that much yet though.
  • Started watching more series online; Gossip Girl and Lipstick Jungle!
  • Entered for the Nuffnang contest for the first time ever since I joined the advertistment website.
  • Turned 20! :) No longer a teen anymore!
  • Joined Tumblr, another awesome blog of mine! Fell in love with it and had been hooked to it almost everyday :) [link]
April
  • Tried short bangs. Hated it and will never ever cut short bangs anymore!
  • Set up a photography blog to compile the photos I've taken! [link]
  • Tried selling off a Burberry perfume but failed. So my sister and I decided to use it.
May
  • SHAKEN concert by our youth group, IGNITE! Youth! Awesome concert by them.
June
  • Exams! :(
  • My relatives came down to Malaysia for a 6-weeks vacation!
  • Met up with high school friends in CGL after years!
July
  • Got my first 2 free CDs from Sony Music Malaysia. [link]
  • Went to Tambun and Auto City with college mates.
  • Went to Langkawi with my aunt and cousin.
  • Went to KL together with aunts and cousin.
  • Went to Malacca with aunts and cousin too. First time there!
  • Found out about Cotton On! :O Best shop ever!
  • Went to Genting for a day's trip with aunt and cousin.
  • Stepped into Ripley's Believe It Or Not for the first time in my life!
August
  • Uncle came down to Malaysia from the UK.
  • Aunt and cousin went back to UK :(
September
  • 2 friends of mine turned 21!
  • Entered the DiGi iPhone contest by Nuffnang and tried my very best in it but failed to win! :(
October
  • Went to Ipoh for a cousin's wedding!
  • Lost my 2nd wisdom tooth.
  • Fell really sick.
November
  • Petrol hike for RON97 and RON95.
  • Went to KL again.
  • Tried Pasta Zanmai and boy, it was good!
  • Collected the Sakae Sushi vouchers that I won! [link]
December
  • Had exams.
  • Potluck with the BFFs :)
  • Join a website called Polyvore. Best for those who loves mix and matching fashion! ;)
  • Watched a movie in Premiere Class for the first time.
  • Attended a christmas drama by our church, PFAOG.
  • Celebrated christmas with the family in Doarae.
  • Celebrated the bff's birthday in Tao.
  • Had a huge BBQ party for the boyf who turned 21 on the 31st!
  • Had a birthday dinner with the boyf's family.
  • Bid 2010 farewell and welcomed 2011 at home in pyjamas watching Mamma Mia with the parents.

Oh, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! This year will be a great year for we have many lucky dates in the year! (Or so they say)

1.1.11
11.1.11
1.11.11
11.11.11

:O GASP! I bet you didn't realised those dates! ;) Cheers to a prosperous and joyous year ahead!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Anniversary in Feb? same day as Valentine? hmmm... boys are so kiamsiap, cramp 2 to 1.

Your Humble Servant said...

looks like a very fruitful year indeed

crazywrazy said...

happy new year jocelyn! hehe visited you de! keep in touch yeah!

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@y--square Nope, not the same :) & no he doesn't cramp everything into one le.
@YourHumbleServant Lol yea :)
@crazywrazy Haha Happy new year!