Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 1 November 2010

Gift Vouchers that made my week :)


So, I didn't win the DiGi iPhone 4 Contest organized by Nuffnang. Blah! :( Oh well...

But to compensate the loss I had, Sakae Sushi Malaysia gave me RM100 gift voucher and a RM10 complimentary voucher!! :D :D :D Like WOAH, right? ;)

.....


Okay I was just kidding. Sakae Sushi Malaysia didn't literally give me vouchers to compensate the loss I had from the iPhone 4 contest. I won a contest on their Facebook page.


So there were 4 different questions on 4 different days.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Those were the four different questions given to us Facebook fans! Easy, no? But hey, it was more like a popularity contest because the most "Likes" will win! I'm sure if you were someone popular, say maybe famous bloggers like Timothy Tiah, Kim Ong, Xiaxue or perhaps Cheesie; you will totally win the contest.

So I join the 3rd day contest and left a short comment in it. I got my friends to like it but I got only 26 votes. Compared to the rest, i was way behind! :(

I thought to myself, "I guess I wouldn't win it anymore. I shall not put high hopes in it".

I kinda forgot about it after that until I saw Sakae's picture on my News Feed. Curious, I opened it up and saw this!


YAY much? :D Sakae was just being fair I guess. I knew that I had hope again to win this contest. LOL! So here's the question!



Did you see the prize? Sakae actually added in a SakaeCard together with the RM100 vouchers! :D How cool is that? So I left a few slogans at the comment box for them to choose! :)

A few weeks later, Sakae announced the winners for this contest. & I was sooooooooooooooo happy to see my name in it! :D I was jumping with joy and quickly told my boyf I won! :D :D



Yeah baby! ;)



Mad happy! ;) Thanks Sakae Sushi Malaysia, for the vouchers!

P/s: If you're wondering where the Sakae Card went to, I didn't get it. It's because I already have a Sakae Card and they said that it's not possible for one person to have 2 cards. So they replaced it with a RM10 complimentary voucher instead.

16 comments:

Camy said...

congratz! must bring me out to eat de xP

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Alvin Lol thanks! & nah, the Salmon sahimi is HAVEN! :O :O I'm not really into the soft shell crab heh..

@camy Thanks! Haha! ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning. And Sakae Sushi's soft shell crabs are to die for :)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Alvin you deleted the first comment? Lol

Unknown said...

well if you are into salmon sashimi, then you should try out Zen at Sunway Pyramid :)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Alvin Can't! :( Im not in KL. Lol

Unknown said...

'tertekan' wrong button to post another comment. my finger has its mind of its own :p

so repost both comments again :)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Alvin Lol no worries.

IyouweBlog.com said...

a big wow! I want SAKAE vouchers too! drooling for the shushi~

Wann said...

Woohoo, so nice~~ congrats and enjoy your sushi..yum yum

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@IyouweBlog.com Lol I was blessed :D

@Evelyn Thanks! Hehe, and yea! NYUM! :D :D

TikkoSS's Blog said...

haha.. congrax. if you need a bottomless stomach to help u.. let me know

Najwa said...

wahhh congrats~!! am so jelous u go vouchers for sushi!! nyumyy3..!

Unknown said...

miss sakae sushi now

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Tikkoss Lol thanks!

@Wawa Haha thanks! :)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Philips Lol go eat it sometime soon :)