Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 13 November 2010

Hello TV dramas, Tumblr and exams.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't been inspired lately. Shifted to my Tumblr account recently because there are too many pretty pictures to reblog.

Check out my TUMBLR .

So, I have roughly 3 weeks to cramp the whole of costing and tax syllabus in my brain! :( Die much? I haven't been studying though I've been attending revision classes in college. That doesn't count. I hope I can do it within this short period of time. Have been procrastinating long enough already.

Have been addicted to Glee, One Tree Hill, 90210 and my all time favourite, Gossip Girls. Glee's Season 2 wasn't as nice as Season 1, OTH is getting quite ridiculous with all the unrealistic parts, 90210 is still okay and Gossip Girls is getting even more bitchy with Juliet around.

Well anyway, sorry guys and girls for the lack of updates. I'll try to update often after my exams.

xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am stuck with Royal Pains and Fringe, now all I need is cheesy fries :p

And all the best in your exams!

surfs'up - alvinontherocks.com

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Alvin Lol omg cheesy fries? You're making me hungry now! Lol thanks btw for the wish!