Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 26 November 2010

2 more weeks to exam, 3 more weeks to freedom


Hello! :)

Guess what? Exam's 2 weeks away and I just got back from a holiday in KL with the family. PERFECT much? Lol now I've gotta spend more time with my books. I feel so guilty already for not studying while I was in KL. Oh well :(

Anyway, here's some picture taken in KL.

Day view from Royale Bintang Hotel

Uniqlo in Farenheit 88 :)
Pasta Zanmai in Mid Valley Mall :)
Super good pasta! I'm going back for it when I go to KL again for sure.


In Vior; super love the dress but super expensive.
delicious in Mid Valley Mall.
Spagethi Olio with Corned beef and chili padi. SUPER good. My all time favourite ;)
New found love- Rosemary and garlic fried potatoes :)
Night view from Royale Bintang Hotel. Sorry for the blur pictures. I zoomed in to capture this.
& this.
Ying Ker Lou Hakka Cuisine in Pavilion.
Herbal pao- there's basil in it! :O
Their version of herbal tea- Barli! Lol
A really SWEET dish. If it weren't so sweet, it would have been good.
Bitter gourd- SUPER nice :D
Along the stairs in the middle of Pavilion
The outside along Bukit Bintang.

So, that's roughly what I did in KL :) Stay tuned for more updates... in 2-3 weeks time. Bear with me! :O

xx

2 comments:

Benjamin Ang said...

Stop blogging and start studying already! haha..

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@BenjaminAng LOL