Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 20 January 2010

You sick, desperate people.

I just woke up not long ago, brushed my teeth and then came online. Just when I was about the click "Available", I got this friend request. I seriously didn't know who that was but I accepted this person to ask who he/she was in case it was any of my friends. So I did, and I asked. Here's the conversation:

ツ lyииιє-т ღ says:
who r u
Yesenia says:
hey
ツ lyииιє-т ღ says:
?
Yesenia says:
i'm 21/f your a male right?
ツ lyииιє-т ღ says:
nope
Yesenia says:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
ツ lyииιє-т ღ says:
uhh u added me here?
who r u
Yesenia says:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
ツ lyииιє-т ღ says:
no
Yesenia says:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
ツ lyииιє-т ღ says:
who the hell r u -.-
Yesenia says:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
ツ lyииιє-т ღ says:
no
Yesenia says:
Ok go to (some website I decided not to put here) accept the invite on the page baby


Baby?! WTF is wrong with you desperate people?! Get a life man. And didn't I say no? WTF! I roughly know what she/he's going to show us & I guess EVERYONE knows that right? Disgusting perverts! Ewwww!

So everyone, please be careful of this kinda people. I have been getting it a lot already and I know many of you will get it too. Just block and delete them! Or maybe blog about it so that the whole world knows about these desperate people.


5 comments:

Catherine Faith said...

hahaha!
ya..i got tat too sometimes..
perverts la..disgust me ni..
arrgh!

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Exactly! So pervertic Ewwww -.- Terrible people laa, got nothing else better to do.

robert KK said...

it is a sex bot. tat person u're chatting is not human. she also added me n a few frens

robert KK said...

the person u chatting with is not human. its a bot. she added me n alot of my frens. relax.

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Yea, thanks!! :)