Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Updated! :D

Hey girls! & guys!! :D I'm back! March was an interesting month for me. 


First was our 3 years and 1 month anniversary, then came my 21st birthday last week and yesterday, I worked for the very first time in my life. 


Let's start with my 3 years and 1 month anniversary with the boyf. We didn't do anything special on that day but we went to Gurney for a movie and then Batu Ferringhi together with mily and her boyf a few days after. It was fun and it was the first time the boyf went to Batu Ferringhi. He was like a lost puppy! Lol :)


Then came my 21st birthday! It was AWESOME! :) Drove maine & lia out to Queens to get my donut cake and 1st Avenue just to see the newly opened Cotton On! :D LOVE that place. We even went to see mily at her work place :) The same day, I threw a party at night. Thank you everyone for coming! I really appreciate it! :) :)


I turned 21! Me and my donut cake :)


The next day, I went out with mily and lia for a movie together with the boyf. I think it was called World Invasion: Battle in Los Angeles. Then went to church. I was dead tired on that day because we didn't have much sleep :(


On Sun, I went out again with mily and maine. We went to Queens to walk around. I tried some nice clothes but they were wayyyyyy to expensive for me to buy. No more long dress for the wedding then? :( Btw, I bought a sling/ clutch from Forever 21 for only RM30. Such a steal buy, isn't it? I thought it was worth the buy! :) 


A dress I tried in Kitschen. Looks cute on picture :)

Camwhore :)


So Monday I stayed at home and rested. A surprise came for me all the way from UK; a Me To You birthday card from my relatives. Thankius!! I superrrrrr LOVE it! :)


Look at how cute it is! :D


Then came Tuesday which was yesterday! The day I was waiting for- UK Exhibition in G-Hotel! No, I wasn't excited because I wanted to go enquire for unis and all. I was excited because I got the job as an event assistant by British Council! :D First time working and boy, it was fun and full of benefits! ;) I made new friends too! Thanks for getting me the job, Sam. Went to James Foo's newly opened outlet just right beside the old one. They shifted to the new building and it looks good now. No more rats, I guess? Haha ;) 


Took it with my Nokia phone camera. The exhibition in G-Hotel I worked at.

Just finished work. (Picture taken at home)

James Foo for dinner after a whole day at work.

Changed ;) 



Anyway people, whether boys or girls. I just updated my fashion online blogshop with Collection 3 and hey, we've got gorgeous stuff for you fashionistas out there. All are ladies items btw, but guys, you can always buy them for your girlf! ;) *wink


Flared High Waisted Shorts; RM36
Babydoll; RM39
Puffy Sleeved Floral Top; RM28




Click HERE to visit and to find out more information about the stuff above.


Wokays, I guess I've updated enough for today, Will be back soon again! xx

10 comments:

Ras said...

Oh that's nice!! wish you happy bithday and 3 years and 1 month anniversary!!! the donut cake look delicous yam yam~

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Rascat; Thanks a lot! :D Haha we had donut overdose :)

Maple Cheong said...

My birthday on 18th March:)
Happy Belated Birthday to you^^

pinkfeetapple ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Maplebaby; Thanks! :) Happy belated birthday to you too! :D

@pinkfeetapple; Aww, I'll be glad if you do! :)

Candy Mielle said...

i love ur donuts cake ... so cute .. happy birthday to u =) i'm getting 21st tis year too =D

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@candy10; Hey, thanks! Aww getting key to freedom eh? :)

Losty said...

happy bday

Jam. said...

wao, nice donuts cake! :D

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Losty; Thanks! :)

@ahJamJam; Haha yea it's nice :) Thanks btw!