Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Of February and Clothes!

It's the 2nd day of March now! That's awfully quick. Alright, so I haven't been updating often again. Gahh, too busy with life and my online business. So sorry! :O 

Anyway, life have been pretty awesome for me except for results. Don't ask. For the past 2 Fridays, I learnt how to play mahjong (I pretty much still suck at it because I don't know how to read the chinese words), went to pasar malams (Haven't been to one in Penang for years!) and stayed out late! Lol! Balik Pulau looks just like Kelantan with all the little atap houses and all. Oh, did I mention that I went to Kek Lok Si to see the CNY lights too? Beautiful lights and the view from up there was amazing. I could see the whole Penang lighted up! :D Awesome much? 






Anyway, I guess my update will be kinda short again this time. Lost my interest in blogging now that I have a business to run. Do check it out okay if you like what you see! ;) 










Visit us at http://iheartcottoncandy.blogspot.com/ for more info! :)
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!

No comments: