Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Of 3rd Anniversary and Valentines Day ♥



This post is dedicated to the boyf ♥

This year, we spent our 3rd Anniversary miles apart due to Chinese New Year. Well, what did he give me? His love, his loyalty, his obedience, his care, his everything. It doesn't matter if he didn't give me anything anymore because I realised that loving him and him loving me back are the greatest gifts one could ever get.

Dear boyf,
It's a real joy being with you. We've gone through so much together & I hope that we'll continue this journey of love together for many more years to come! Thanks for supporting and protecting me throughout these 3 wonderful and amazing years! Although it was quite sad that we couldn't spend that day together with you because it happened to be Chinese New Year, but it's okay because we know that our hearts and our minds are with each other even though we were miles apart. Thanks for all the memories, the unconditional love and care. I pray that our love will continue to grow as we continue this journey of love together. Happy 3rd Anniversary, love. I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS!

& this year, my Valentines Day gift was the 2 day trip to KL with the boyf before the actual day. By far the best gift ever. Thank you, love! :) So on Valentines Day which was yesterday, we went to Gurney Chicago Ribs to celebrate our 3rd Vday together! :) It was fully booked but we managed to convince the waitress to give us a place. The menu of the day was limited and was all in a 4-course-like dinner. The food was actually quite good and it was way better that what I expected. Definitely better than 32, Mansion too! I'll go back for its steak for sure ;) Thank you baby for the pricey dinner & sorry for letting you spend so much! :(













I love being with you. Thank you, boyf :)

Anyway, we went to KL last Saturday and met up with my friends who went there 2 days earlier. Reached LCCT @ around 8 plus in the morning and had MCD breakfast while waiting for the Skybus. I have to say that Skybus was really efficient. It came right on time and left 9am sharp even though there were only 3 people in the bus. Went over to my uncle's place and waited for my friends to come over. Then we headed to KLCC for lunch and then Pavilion to meet up with some other friends :) Ichiban Boshi was not bad but it was quite pricey. After dinner, we headed over to The Curve to hang out @ The Library and Laundry. Laundry was quite a nice place but The Library had noisy and terrible singer. Pfft!

On the next day, we woke up quite early and got ready to go to 1Utama. While waiting for some to get ready, we played Wii. Fun stuff, I should play it more often :D Went to 1Utama for Carls Jr as our brunch and walked around. Finally got my flats and Sticky rock candies! ;) Happy to the max! Heh, took the 4pm bus back to Penang and reached after 4 hours.

It was a pleasant trip despite the failed planning, rain and the dragging LRT, Monorial and Rapid KL rides. Will surely do this sometime again ;)



























Well, I guess that's it for now. Will update soon again :)

P/s: Valentines Day Promotion is ending on the 18th February 2011. Only 4 sets left. Come grab it now @iHeart cotton.candy

4 comments:

Sharon said...

nice blog u hav~

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Sharon; Hello, thanks a lot! You've got a nice blog too! :)

Catherine Faith said...

AWWWWW....... Sayang! Happy for you! Happy Val's to you and Terence! I'll always pray for you guys! *hugs tight!<3333

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Cat Aww, thank youuuu!!! :D <3 Happy valentines to you too!! *Hugs even tighter!* :) :)