Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 9 February 2011

iHeart cotton.candy is now launched ;)


Hey all readers! I've just started an online clothes business yesterday. We've got a few gorgeous garments specially hand picked by us for you fashionistas out there! I hope that all of you would come give your support! I would really, really appreciate it ;)

Here are some sneak peak ;)



Interested? ;)

You can find us here:
iHeart cotton.candy BLOG
iHeart cotton.candy FACEBOOK PAGE
iHeart cotton.candy FACEBOOK PROFILE PAGE
iHeart cotton.candy TWITTER

Love, xoxolynjlyf :)

2 comments:

Catherine Faith said...

I'll tell you if I need anything k? I think the blazers are cute!;) <3

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Cat; Sure, do tell me. The promo price is better :) A dress plus a blazer ;) Hehe, just text me what you want ok? :D