Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 27 January 2011

Reasons for MIA :(


Good afternoon, dear friends :) First of all, I'm so sorry for being MIA for more than two weeks. I didn't know what to update about and besides, I've been sick, busy CNY shopping and setting up a blog shop. We may start trading just in time for Valentines Day. Stay tuned to it! ;)

So 2 close friends of mine turned 21 this January! Happy Birthday, you two! ;) & happy birthday dear Ning, it's your real birthday today!


Last Sunday, the boyf and I went out to watch a movie. We chose Faster and dang, it was the right choice! The movie was awesome; it gave us adrenaline rush through our spines. Lol, okay I'm exaggerating much. But it was worth our money and time.

Anyway, this is just gonna be a real short update. Will be away for CNY but hopefully I can update my blog wherever I am! ;)

Take care you people. Some virus is going around making everyone sick. Not kidding. Fever, flu, cough, sore throat, headache, swelling lymph nodes.. Watch out!

Last but not least,


Taa! :)



7 comments:

• Stephanie C • said...

Hey,take care babe! ;)

Hilda Milda™ said...

Take care yeah if not you can't fully enjoy during CNY! :P Btw, you should go watch Great Day and Homecoming for more CNY mood hehe

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Stephanie Thanks, Im getting better.

@Hilda Lol yea, I know. Thanks! Ooh, will go check out those movies soon ;) Thanks for the suggestion!

crazywrazy said...

happy chinese new year! next time dun MIA! Remember my ang pow yah

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@crazywrazy Lol why dun MIA? :D Haaha sorry, not married yet wo :O

Catherine Faith said...

HAPPY CHINESE GONG XI FATTTTTT CHOI TO YOU AND TERENCE AS WELL!XDDDDD
Have a great one!=)))

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Cat Lol Happy Chinese New Year too! :D Have a great one too! This is the time to indulge in all the good food! ;)