Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Happy 11111! ;)


Good afternoon, bloggers and friends! :) I'm waiting for my painted nails to dry up as I'm typing this now. Lol not a good idea but oh well, I can't be sitting around doing nothing. So after a week or so, I decided that I should be updating you guys on what I've been up to recently. Well, class started already but I haven't attended any due to some circumstances. It's okay, I'll be attending class soon, don't worry! ;)

Anyway, I went out with my ex-schoolmates last Friday @Queensbay, Penang. Met up with them at around 11am and had brunch @Kenny Rogers Roasters. Dang, the services were slow and inefficient but thanks to that, we managed to catch up a lot. We talked about our high school and how it had changed since we last left. Sad to say, we didn't like the changes because with them, our school became like one or the ordinary schools around. No more uniqueness thanks to a certain someone. Haha, I think those from my school will know who. After brunch, we walked around and shopped a lil. Yes, shopped! My friends bought something but I didn't. We then went to Starbucks to get a drink after that and it was a worthwhile visit with discounts and free drink! Okay no, actually we didn't literally get a free drink just like that. The barista made the wrong drink for me, so she gave me that drink for free! How nice of her. She'd rather give it to me than to drink it herself or even throw it away. Aww, fancy having a friend working there! :D Well, not literally my friend though. She's my friend's friend.

In case you're wondering, lynniet.tumblr.com is mine. So no, I didn't just steal someone's picture and put it here. I actually took it myself.

Okay, I'm being very longgggg winded here. Pfft! Let's move on.

The boyf finally got my my so-very-belated Christmas gift last week. PEBBLES! :D It's a t-shirt from FOS! I had been eying it for quite some time and he finally took me there to get it for me. Happy much! :) I'll be keeping it for CNY!


Oh, I cooked dinner for the family one of those days last week. It was suppose to be a dry dish but it turned out a lil too wet. But fortunately for me, it was a successful dish. It was quite nice actually. Noms! I should venture into food business one day ;)


Anyway, yesterday my sister and I went to find places to source some stuff. Yes, we MAY/MOST PROBABLY gonna open a business online soon, so stay tuned to it! It's gonna be a good one and we hope it'll be a successful one. We're kinda serious about it now that we found places to source our product from. Hopefully no one interrupts our plans.

TEEHEE! (Pfft, currently saying teehee too much thanks to Ryan Higa)

Random; this is the Haagen ice cream cake I bought for the boyf for his 21st birthday! I surprised him with it and he was touched even though he didn't show it. He actually asked me why I wasted the money on it. Pfft, your welcome boyf.

Alrighty, I hope you enjoyed this update and I'll update soon again! :)




Love from xoxolynjlyf :) xx



4 comments:

Catherine Faith said...

OMFG! HAAGEN DAAZ GALORE!!!!XDDDD

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Cat Hehe yesssss and it was a good cake! :p He had 3 types of cakes this year :D

Shinnleng.Y said...

happy 11111 but passed ;p time to say happy 12111 to u ~

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@欣苓 Lol when I blogged it was 11111 ;) Happy 12111 too!