Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 25 September 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play


If you have an iPhone or perhaps you are planning to purchase an iPhone, I'm sure that you'll go to iTunes right away to browse through the wide amount of apps available for download. Especially when the apps are customary made for iPhone only!

There are so many interesting and fun apps in iPhone which I would download if I were to have an iPhone 4- Tap Tap Revenge 3, Puzzle Bobble Lite, Plant vs Zombie, Photo Spot, Hipstamatic, Colour Splash and loads more! Tell me, what's an iPhone without their own awesome apps? :)

To be honest, I actually tried all those apps stated above already. All of them are equally as awesome and fun to play with! But there's always my all time favourite- the Hipstamatic app! :D


Let me tell you why I love this app! First, Hipstamatic costs $1.99 in iTunes; which is affordable for such an awesome app. What I love about this app is that the pictures I capture are characterized by vignettes, blurring, over saturation and discolored images and so, it provides a quirky old school look into my pictures. It sure does bring back the look of plastic toy cameras of the past, doesn't it? ;)

Are you falling in love with it already?

Wait, there's more! This app has many types of lenses; the John S, Jimmy, and Kaimal Lenses, as well as Blanko, Ina's 1969. It also has Kodot Verichrome film and two standard flashes complete with humming sound! If you think 2 free lenses, one type of film and 2 types of flashes are not enough, don't fret! There are additional lenses as well as films and flashes that you can purchase from as low as $0.99! I've tried it on my friend's iPhone and no doubt, those additional stuff are awesome too! :D

These are the two pictures I took using this app, Hipstamatic.



You can find other cool lenses, films and flashes HERE. Super awesome, I want it all! :)

P/s: You can even share it on Facebook, Flickr or email it to friends instantly!

Hipstamatic, you are my all time favourite app on iPhone!

For more info of DAY 2 contest, click HERE.


No comments: