Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Half dead. Alive.

Hmm, Monday was such a bad day for me. Tummy pain , couldn't breathe, started vomiting more than 5 times since the afternoon, couldn't eat, went to see the doctor and got an injection. Came back and vomited again. So suffering man. I became better on Tuesday but after eating, I couldn't breathe properly again. Seriously, I thought I was dying Lol =.=

Thank God for the healing ;) I feel much better now even though I still have a lil discomfort. Can stand, can walk, can talk, can eat, can msg, can even online. 

Hopefully I won't get anymore worst again. I skipped 5 classes altogether already. 2 hours of T10 [Finance], 4 hours of T8 [Audit], 2 hours of T9 [Taxation] and 2 hours of T7 [Costing]. Hmmm.... Dieee, so much to catch up when I get back to class tomorrow. 

Anyways, pray for me please? ^^ Thank you loads!! 

P/s: Baby, sorry I made you worried so much these 2 days. <3>Ily! 

No comments: