Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 21 September 2008

In Need of Healing

Recent Status: Just got back from KL and am terribly sick.

Okay, so I just got back from KL yesterday night. Sent my sister off to Sunderland in KLIA. KLIA is seriously nice weiihh. 

Well, while in KL, I vomited 2 times due to my gastric- AGAIN

Frustrated. 
Annoyed.  

How I wish I didn't have gastric. Such a pain in the ass. I tried eating but I vomited what I ate. Rice, especially. So mum gave me oats to eat since that's the only thing that won't come out and so, I'm already terribly sick of it. 

Oats for breakfast, for lunch, for tea, for dinner, for supper, for snack and for everything! Tell me, who wouldn't get sick eating oats if they were in my condition? 

I want to be able to eat ice cream again.
I want to be able to eat mangoes, or even apple.
I want to be able to have nice, cold, refreshing Orange Juice again.
I want to be able to eat rice!
I want to be able to have youghut again.
I want to be able to eat maggi mee again.

:( 

I need healing, I need prayer :( 

No comments: