Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 29 June 2010

We miss the old times in CGL.


Hello all! :) I am back with updates again.

It's not gonna be an interesting one because I'm kinda lazy and tired now. I'm doing it for the sake of updating only. Heh, hope you won't mind.

Friday; 25th June
Went back to CGL for a reunion with some of my friends for breakfast. I miss the char kuey teow, so I ate that :p Camwhored with them a lil, then went off to Gurney for shopping! It was real fun though I didn't buy much. All the trying on and all; so much fun! :D
Oh, remember I mentioned about my aunt and cousin coming down from UK? They arrived in KL last Tuesday and surprised us by coming down to Penang on this day! So mum and sis brought them to Gurney to meet up with me and they shopped too! :)
Slept over at my aunt's with them :)

Gorgeous looking high school friends! :)
It was in MNG :D

Saturday; 26th June
Couldn't sleep well, so I woke up around 11am. Went to Queensbay instead for shopping again! Well, in which we didn't buy anything. My cousin was kinda tired. Still haven't gotten over her jet lag. Lol. They went back and rest whilst I went home to get ready for the night event- TAMBUN with college mates! Not forgetting Yee Tang and Rachel too! :) It had been MONTHS ever since I've met them :( Anyway, I'll go into details about this in the next post.

This is what I wore to Tambun! :)

Sunday; 27th June
Gurney again for shopping, Sakae for lunch! :) Nyum! It was my cousin's first time trying Japanese food. And fortunately, she likes it! :p I guess we'll be going back for Japanese again. Heh, as usual my cousin who hasn't gotten over her jet lag yet went home to rest after shopping for a while.
Had dinner in Sri Pinang hawker centre. Awesome food :)

Some beef bento set!

SASHIMI; my favourite!
this top. What do you think? ;)

Monday;28th June
It's today! Sat at home all day and online-ed! I guess I'm back to my same old routine again! Watched 90210 the whole afternoon. & oh, the boyf came over to see me for lunch :)

Sorry for the old boring wall of text. Peace!

Netherlands v Slovakia 2-1
BORING game with no standards. zzz

Goodnight everyone! :)

2 comments:

Catherine Faith said...

I am JEALOUS! I missed so much in a day!=((((((((
HAHAHAHAHA! The top looks OK Jo..but do you have like other style? But I really really LOVE the shorts that you bought! LOL! XDDDD

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Lol that top is ok only? :( My mum didnt like it. Lol btw I didnt buy the white shorts. I bought another one :D