Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 21 June 2010

Holiday; NOT.


My holiday had been such a bore so far. No road trips, vacations, shopping etc. All I did was just sit at home and online, watch Glee, go out window shopping twice and watched Karate Kid (Quite a good show; Jaden Smith is such a cool boy). Yup, all those for a week. Nice hor? -.-

My BFFs and I planned a trip to KL but to much despair, our plans went crumbling down due to a few reasons- tight budget, fully booked hotels, yadda yadda yadda.

Even plans to go for Star Pieces cruise didn't work out.

So much for relaxing and having a vacation.

I just found out that my uncle is moving, so I guess my cousin and aunt from UK who's landing in KL won't come down to Penang until they've settled everything. That means less shopping with them too. Zzz

Oh well, emo lah of course. Everything seems to not work out.

May be the worst holiday ever.

(Bored till did this)

KTHXBAI.

PORTUGAL V KOREA 7-0; for now :O WOW! Lol

No comments: