Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 1 April 2009

You got pranked, YT! :D HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

EDITED:

I don't really like April Fools because I'm always the one getting fooled :( But today is an exception! :D Because we- Chin Hooi, Woei Lin & I played a prank on YT and it was a bomb!! ROFLMAO!

Here's the convo...

Chin Hooi; Me; Woei Lin; YT

hihi
YT
u there?
hellooo YT
sleep liao?
???
maybe she sleep ki liao
haha........
ya jocelyn
lol
ms choong class change time?
aiya
nvm laa
lols
i receive ptpl phone call
tell me change to tmr 11am-1pm
haizzzz........
cannot go out play n sleep late liao
shits!!!
i forgot!!
ehh YT, tmrw you fetch me can?
frm my aunt's
my parents not home yet
helloooooo??
maybe u need walk to sch d
haha........
wtf NUUUU!!!
i dun wan
she drama marathon
later sleep late,then cannot wake up
haizzzzz.......
lol
YT dear......
i dun wanna walk
then very easy la
shake her
nudge her
haha.......

ツ lyииιє-т ♥ just sent you a nudge.

she put away laa
ya i know
yeah
nvm la,ask ur bf fetch u
haha......
c she back d
haaha
why"?
sorrry
read back conversation la
im in the middle of something
why?
ya u r
you why what?
jocelyn ask u tmr fetch h er to sch
why nudge/.
haha
huh
you havto fetch me tmrw
tomoro?
tmr we ko hv tax eh class
can?
frm my aunts place
huh
tomoro got class meh?
what class?
u didnt receive call?
ms choong
no ar
ptpl didnt call u?
no wo
i receive the call
huh
jocelyn also
shittt
got class meh
nobody call me wan
really not?
that y so late didnt sleep la
stil drama marathon is it?
got laa
they called me
nole
haha
they didnt call me wo
u r the missing person lo
maybe u too busy
why tomoro got class wan leh?
or ur line to busy
hehe
change time,thusday class change to wed
stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ms choong wan go cheng beng
this week only?
ya
only this time
11 to 1?
yea
ya loh
GRRRR
sucks!
hmphhhhh

wl has been added to the conversation.

damn stupid
fetch me k??
they didnt tell carmen also woh
what time you come?
jocelyn walk go,yt so busy
haha.......
DONT WANT!!
like that i dun wanna go d
okay la
u all going ar?
TYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wah YT so good
ya
you gotta fetch me frm mu aunt's knw
@#$%^&*()
caan????
i DUNWANNNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
can!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Aunt's place?
no problem
lets go
lets go
lol
why u tell meeeee
lets go
lets go
oi not you wl
lets go
lets go
hmphhh hmphhh hmphhhh
lets go
lets go
i wnt accept you in
YT fetch all of us?
i from yr aunt's place can go ptpl not?
u drive car?
siauuu
haha
can arr
why not
lols
haiyoooooooooo, lazy lazy lazyyy
lol
me too
u are there now?
there where??
huh??
dun waanna go can ar/
hmphhhh
they didnt call me also
u dont hv license?
can la,YT so clever
dont need go class la
ponteng one time no problem la
haha........
ur car license buy back?
hehe......
joce, u desperately wanna go class ar?
haha
ur head laaaa
i CAN drive laaa
haha
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
why i desperate?
i dun go also can one

i sat n mon also skipped
drive as tortise?
haha........
yala,jocelyn hv bf lend her note
haha.....
lol
then i text carmen and see
haha
haha
kk ehhhh wait
u la drive like tortoise
haha
YT!!!!
hmm?
YT! YT! YTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wth
miss me or not
dont need msg her d
miss me or not
u kacau laaa
we're both not going
both?
in fact, we're all not going
BECAUSE!!!!
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROM ALL OF US!!!!
fuck you
hahahahaha
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
its a joke
hahahaaaaaaaa
hahahahahahhahahahaha
rofl
!@#$%^&*(@#$%^&!@#$%^&&*!@#$%^&*
LOL
arghhhhh
hmphhhh
haha.........
yeah we win
Jocelyn winks :Play "Laugh"
u make me text herrrrrrrrr
LOL
YT GOT PRANKED!
hahahahahahahahahaha
ROFLMAO!!!
damnnn damnnndamnnnn
ho chiou nia
n you got pranked by 3 ppl at one time!
GRRRRR
CHIN HOOI'S IDEA!!!
dont let me see you alll tomoro
si chin hooi
i actually forgot its april fool
haha
now i feel soo soink
haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm so sorry YT!!!! *HUGS*
It was just a prank. Good thing I was good enough to put a stop to it and told you right? Right?? :D I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

JEZZONEFLY said...

yeah,
im the most evil.......

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

LOL yes you are!