Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 11 April 2009

Just 4 Months ago, now this? :(

Yes, just 4 months ago it was my grandma, now this? Here's the story.

Last whole week, my parents went over to dad's hometown to visit my grandpa. My grandpa was admitted into the hospital 3 weeks ago due to bruises & old age. After spending two weeks in and out of the ICU, he passed away on Wed 1st April (FYI, he's 92). Sigh. Some people say we should be celebrating because he acheived an age not many could, but of couse we are all sad because he had to leave us. RIP grandpa.

So for a week, my bro and I stayed over at my aunt's. I actually feel quite bad for not attending the funeral on Sun, but I had no choice but to stay with my bro back here in Penang due to his exams. Everyone was back there except my bro, sis (who is in UK), & I. It was saddening because we couldn't pay our last respects & to know he's gone and we won't be able to see him anymore.

Anyway, he hasn't accepted Christ yet :( I hope he is now with God though. We all have been praying for his salvation even before he left this world. Please pray for him too? :) TQVM.


2 comments:

Taryn Alexandria said...

sorry to hear the bad news.....my condolences to you and your family.....

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Hey, thanks :)