Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Falling Ceiling

My house is going to crash! Runtuhlah rumah aku T.T
Haish haish..

My room ceiling was leaking for weeks and now, there's this huge hole in it.
Reason was because  it rained heavily on Monday.

My ceiling looked like this before it crashed.
I woke up at around 4pm on Monday morning when I heard a crash. I thought someone was going through my stuff, so I got up and checked. I was shocked to see part of my ceiling gone O.o 

Just look at that huge hole on my ceiling. =.=
The next day, dad tried fixing it by making a bigger hole so that he could put something through to cover it up. 

Materials were unused files and a huge plastic bag so that the files won't absorb the water and leak more.

Here's the outcome:

=.= 
My house is dying of old age already. Hmm, let me see how old it is now. I think this house existed even before I was born. That means its more than 18 years of age. O.o

Ahhhhhh, whatever.

No comments: