Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 12 October 2010

101010 :)


I just got back from Ipoh, and boy it was fun. We went down on Saturday to attend my cousin's wedding the next day. Arrived around 7 plus in the evening and headed straight to the bridegroom's house for a buffet.

Huge house!
With a pool! :O

The next day was my cousin's BIG day- her wedding on 101010! :) Auspicious date, no? ;) Went over to her place around 9am to be her ji mui but we didn't know what to do. So we just stand aside and look. All of us cousins dressed up in pink, including her friends. Kinda like a dress code you know. Heh, lotsa fun stuff happened but I'm not gonna mention it here.

Aww sweet! :)

Around 3pm, we went back to the rented house to rest before the night dinner. Headed over to the restaurant around 6pm and while waiting, we took lotsa pictures. Fun; really fun. Dinner started around 8pm. I must say that the food was quite good. It's called Restaurant Oversea. I think many of you may have heard of it before. My uncle said this place is a famous place and many people from all over, including overseas knows about this restaurant.




The next day, we woke up early AGAIN for dim sum at Foh San. I heard that it is a famous place too. The most famous dim sum place in Ipoh, I think. Quite good dim sum, but not extraordinary though.

Taken from my cousin :)




Everyone left for their respective homes after that whereas my family went to buy some salted chicken and some pottery stuff. Bought like 4 plants and carpet grasses for my home. Lol oh, and also some red soil and flower pots :D Guess it's time for my garden to be revamped after cutting the fir tree.

Teehee.

So I guess that's it? :D That's what I did last weekend. I hope that we'll all get to gather like this again. It's fun to have cousins and relatives around us.


Toodles! :)
xx


4 comments:

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

great looking pictures!

tehtarikmemoirs.com

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Thank you :)

Feather Fansey said...

woah! i like the house! hahaha!!
I like the pool >.<
hehehe!

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Haha I like it too! :D