Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 3 September 2010

Ripley's Believe It Or Not!


Hey all! :) I decided that I should be blogging about my one day trip to Genting with my aunt and cousin. Not that it's interesting or what not, but just tons of picture to feast your eyes.

We went up to Genting around 10am using the Genting bus at 1Utama. The guy told us that it takes 1 and a half hours to reach but we reached within an hour. Why? Because the bus driver was effing speeding the whole way up. I thought that it was kinda dangerous. He was overtaking almost everyone on the road; even cars! Isn't he already past the speed limit? Tsk.

Anyway, we stopped by Starbucks at First World Hotel because we needed something to eat and drink. After that, we kinda toured First World theme park, looking at things to buy and all. I was practically taking pictures of almost everything for my photoblog.













After an hour or two, my aunt told us she needed coffee again because she was feeling tired. So back we went to Starbucks again. After sitting there for an hour, we went over to Kenny Rogers Roasters for lunch. I quite like the food there. I haven't eaten it for ages already. Heh.

Next up, we went over to Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Quite amazing stuff they have there. Worth the price we paid. I kept on taking pictures of the stuff there but my cousin told me off :( She said I was taking too many unnecessary stuff for her. You see, I was using her new camera. Lol!

Here's Robert Ripley, the founder of Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
Click click!
Yeah baby, I'm all lucky now! Lol -.-
Serious shit! Where can I get a car this awesome?
Guess what?
20,000 24 Karat Gold Plated Coin car ok! Awesome, no?
Haha I find this guy cute! ;)
Hello there, you are VERY tall. Please to meet you.
The room behind me is leaning towards your right. Super hard to walk ok. & it makes you feel odd.

Anyway, we were short of time already so we didn't go out to the outdoor theme park and all. It was suppose to be a relaxing trip.

KTHXBAI.

Love, me :)
xx




6 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Nice shots, I cant remember the last time I went to genting :p

Janessa said...

I have not been to Genting in eon!

Ken Wooi said...

went in once.. and i think once is enough =)

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@HildaMilda Lol I haven't been there for ages too until recently. Not much changes tho :)

@Jan Eon? huh? I dont understand lol

@ken Yea I think once is enough also. I dont think anyone would like to go in and see it twice. It'll be boring LOL!

Ronnie said...

indeed once is enough......

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

@Ronnie Yeap! :D