Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 6 August 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars; I could really use a wish right now ♫ ♪

The title has nothing to do with the contents of this post. Lol!

Currently addicted to Airplanes by B.O.B ft Hayley Williams from Paramore :)

Ok, so HELLO THERE!! :D I am back in Penang again. Lol was in KL for a week. Loads of shopping, eating and walking. Sent my cousin, Cat and aunt back to UK last Monday. I will miss you all! :')

On another note, uncle from UK flew down here to spend 3 weeks with us. He'll be going back soon! :( Another send off I guess? Not sure if I should go down to KL again next week. I've been there for a month already and I've been spending a lot. Strictly NO more shopping for a while (I hope). Heh :D

Oh, oh! Did you notice the change in my blog design? What do you think? Heh, I think it's lovely! & PINK! :D I likessssss!

Sorry for all the brief details on my holiday. I'm just here to roughly update you only. Sorry! Will post something up soon! And hopefully, I'll not be too lazy again :D

P/s: I'm tired of being nice all the time. So I've decided. I'm not gonna be lil miss nice anymore. Sorry but I'm fed up with all the stuff I have to put up with.

No comments: