Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 31 May 2010

Have you seen this? :)


As I've mentioned weeks back, I already set up a photography blog :D Yup! You saw that right. I'm currently not doing any projects or whatsoever for people because I'm not professional enough yet though. Besides, I do not have a DLSR :( Sad huh? Oh well, I'll just stick to it being my hobby.

My photography blog is already updated by the way :) Head down to Artsy Fartsy to view. Oh, and feel free to rate and comment.

P/s: Someone offered to pay me to do potraits for her. GASP! I'm so not committed yet, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it for her. If I do, I'll havto ask my sister to help because she is much more better than me. Haha :)

2 comments:

Catherine Faith said...

I want a photoshoot as well!!!!
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Haha sure, no problem. But I don't use professional camera one ok? I use my normal lousy camera LOL! When we go out again then we have photoshoot lor ok?