Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 30 April 2010

Kent's Corner ( Kentcan )

Nyum, today I found out that Kent's Corner in Sin Kah Poh Cafe at Jalan Besi, GreenLane (the coffee shop behind Caltex Greenlane) has a blog! And what's more, they do delivery to certain areas.

What do they sell, you may ask? :) Well, if you head down to Sin Kah Poh Cafe, you will see a variety of western homemade goodies from spagethi to cheese baked rice. The price ranges from RM6.90-RM9.90. Not bad eh? The taste is good too! :D They even have shepherd's pie and chicken calzone. Who wouldn't be tempted hm? :) I'm slurring now even while typing.

I've tried the cheese baked rice, spagethi, shepherd's pie and the hawaian pizza already and it's all really up to expectations. I've been going back for more every now and then.

WAIT! Now if you think that's all, you're wrong. They do sell cakes, mini cakes, desserts, full month packages and do catering for events and functions too! I haven't tried all those though but I'm planning to one day.

If you're lucky, you may be able to buy a slice of cake in Kent's Corner rather than buying a whole cake.

So if you're interested, head down to Sin Kah Poh Cafe now and try one of their dishes for a start. I recommend the cheese baked rice and pizza.

Or HEY, why not call them up and ask for a delivery! :)

Check out their website for the details.


I spoon feed you all the links already, better check it out okay? :)

No comments: