Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 4 February 2010

2 Years Ago ♥

.. I got together with this wonderful guy. I still can remember freshly how he asked me to be his girlf- short and sweet face-to-face :3 It was the best moment of my life & I will cherish it forever :)

Okay, so I really don't know how to write this post because my mind is blank! I think I've said everything I want to say to him already.

These 2 years have been really awesome with him by my side. I wouldn't want to have it other way :) I've never been this happy throughout all my previous relationships. You may think I'm exaggerating, but no I'm not.

So, some of you know that I wrote "FACTS" on my Facebook everyday since like 20++ days ago specially for the boyf. Everyday I would write 1 random fact about him. Well, there are 20 of them & I've compiled everything up to put them here, with elaboration! :) I hope he'll like it!

So, here it goes :

151207 was the day I first met & talked to you face-to-face.
Yes, yes, it was in 286, Macalister Road during IGNITE! Youth's Christmas BBQ. You wore a red tee & light brown pants together with your messy hair. You brought a friend of yours, Edmund. Actually, that wasn't the first day I saw you. I have sneak peeks during Sunday service when we were still online buddies. Heh, but I still do count it as the first time ;) *Loves

You were clad in a red Tee & light brown pants.
Mmmm, so hawt! :) I couldn't take my eyes off you.

I never actually thought we could be together because I was told you liked someone. But here we are now, so deeply and happily in love.
Lol I think you already know who told me that you liked someone? Heh, not gonna mention any names here. But see, that wasn't true and we're now so very super duper uberly happy together no?

The most romantic thing you've ever done for me was the way you asked me to be your girlf. So simple yet so sweet.
Haha you were never romantic! Okay, maybe a few times only but you were rarely romantic! But one thing that really was romantic was the way you asked me to be your girlf. So simple, yet sooooooooo sweet! How can I ever forget that? Sometimes when I think back, I smile & blush out of nowhere!

No matter what I do, I always forget to forget you.
In short, I think of you when I eat, sleep, study, go to class, online, text message, draw things, do homework, shower, cook, do house chores, dream etc. You always come into my mind no matter what I do! See how addicted am I to you? :)

You've got a smile that could light up the whole world.
Well, maybe not the whole world, but at least you do light mine up! I used to be the emo, gloomy type of girl. Everyone will know when I cry or when my heart is broken. But you see, no one sees that anymore because of you! Thank you, baby.

Gazillion butterflies fill my tummy when I'm with you.
Literally fills my tummy one lorr! I get all excited, then I can feel butterflies flying all over my tummy. You said that maybe it is the cause of my gastric. LOL! You cute silly boy. It's a different feeling from getting gastric okay?

I love drawing cute lil hearts all over you and your stuff.
So far, I've only drawn on your elbow and hands. Oh, and also your books during tax class. Heh do you like it? :)

I love finishing your sentences.
Yes, and interrupting you from talking too much! And when you talk really too much, I'll do the next point ;)

I love shutting you up by kissing you when you talk too much.
LOL! It really works! ;)

Even if I'm busy or I mix around with guys, it doesn't mean I don't love you.
It's true baby! Even though I do mix around a lot with guys, it doesn't mean I don't love you. There's only room for one guy in my heart, and that guy is YOU.

No one, and I really mean NO one can replace you in my heart.
Like I said, there is only room for ONE guy in my heart, and that guy is YOU. Full stop :)

I always have dreams about you; whether if its good or bad dreams.
I get cute, cheesy dreams about you. But at times I do get dreams that I'm scared would really happen in reality. Like you having another girl :(

I whine on purpose when I'm with you to get your attention.
Exactly what I do everyday on the phone even though I don't see you, no? Heh, it's normal! *Hugs

I love it when you pamper me.
It proves that you love me very much and you would want me to be happy always.

I love winning all the time; and I am always boss.
I always give you a sad face to make you let me win all the time. And you always do! Oh, and do remember baby, I am always BOSS! ;) :)

Days passes & I am another day closer to you.
One month, two months, 4 months, 6 months, 11 months, 1 year, 16 months, 20 months and finally 2 years! :) Isn't it real fast baby? And have you noticed we are very much closer and very very much in love with each other?

I will hold on to you forever & never let go.
3 words; Forever, eternal and everlasting! :) Right baby?

No words can describe how much I love you.
Really, there are no words.

Why do I love you? I don't know & I can't find any reasons why, I just do.
We always ask one another, "Why do you love me?" and we can never answer that. I just love you, no matter what. Please remember that! :)

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY BABY! :)

Our love is going on strong! :) I love you! Always have, always will! ♥ ♥

Thank you baby for these 2 wonderful years!

P/s: Baby, do you like it? heh




No comments: