Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 15 July 2009

MEGA FOOD CARNIVAL ♥

HELLOOOO!!! The blogger is back :)

First and foremost, I would like to invite EVERYONE to PISA on the 29th of August 2009 from 10am-4pm. There's going to be a Mega Food Carnival; which means it is a Food Fair organized by the Penang First Assembly of God. There will be plenty of food on that day- delicious hawker food from all over Penang, Ipoh's famous salted chicken, Japanese, Italian & Western food, pastries and cakes, drinks, dessert and fruits. There will be handicrafts, gifts & souvenirs, jumble sale, games and much, much more stuff awaiting you!

ALL are invited.

One booklet of ticket cost RM20.

This is the front cover of the booklet :)
And this is how the ticket looks like inside.




I haven't been updating often now- again. Been lazy and had been emo-ing for a the past few days, cried more than once. I don't know. Emotionally unstable I guess? Or is it PMS-ing? Not sure either. But I'm better now, for sure :)


On another note, my sister finally graduated on Monday in the University of Sunderland. Shows that she's old already, and it is time to start her working life ;) Haha. And after getting your paycheck sister, must chia me okay?!


Something irrelevant; an idiot called me freaking 5 times at 3am last night and this isn't the first time. Pfffttt!! This person really has no life man. C'mon, it was freaking 3am!! CAN'T YOU JUST SLEEP?!! Nobody calls at 3am. It is just ridiculous. Pfft!




No comments: