Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 22 December 2008

.I became.

.such a goodie this year.

Something changed me.
SOMEONE changed me.

And I really thank him for that.

I didn't get out of home without permission.
I didn't even sneak out of home.
Neither did I use an illegal phone.
I didn't even sleepover somewhere I shouldn't be sleeping over at.

Alright, so I've changed. But some said I've became worst this year. I don't know why but maybe it's the attitude I have now? I became the I-don't-bother kind of person. I turned quite cold to some people.

But you see, why bother about someone who had countlessly hurt you and used you like a toy; someone who countlessly won't stop bothering you and had been insulting you throughout the year?

There are times when I pull myself away from some people who are bad influences to me because he told me to. I know it's for my own good and I appreciate it ;)

Okay, so I'm mean. But so what?

At least I did change for the better. And I'm glad I did.

No one's perfect, you know ;)

No comments: