Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 9 May 2010

Coloured or Non coloured contacts? :)


I've been wearing contact lens for at least 5-6 years now. I think that it's a good thing and I praise whoever who did invented it. I mean, come on; you get to get rid of your glasses without having to get eye laser. & what's more, it prevents your eye power from increasing. It's proven, really! My power used to go up by -1.00 every year since Standard One (now you know how long I've been on glasses), but for these few years, it only went up -0.25 to -0.50. & this year, to my surprise, it didn't go up at all. So why choose to have glasses on then? Heh moreover, it makes me look really nice (Wtf not really but at least I look better than wearing geeky glasses).

Moving on, around 2-3 years ago, I discovered coloured contacts when some sales people had a fair in our school! And when I tried it on, it was like heaven (no, not really). It made my eyes look bigger and colourful like ang mohs (Eurasian people). No more ugly sepet looking chinese eyes anymore. Since then, I never touched my normal lenses unless I'm going for classes or swimming (Swimming not encouraged because you're not suppose to wear them; you may get infection).

It's true what people say about coloured contact lenses. Once you've tried it, you'll never want to go back to the old boring normal lenses.

With glasses.
With normal lenses.
With coloured lenses.

So, what's your choice? ;)

(Kinda random post)

2 comments:

e v o n n e said...

Agree! though im lazy to wear contacts nowadays. lol

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Haha same here! :D