Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 8 April 2010

Big 2-Zero ♥

Hello again! :)

Well, my blog is getting more dull now because I haven't been updating it much. I guess it's due to my busy schedules or maybe my life isn't interesting enough to blog about.

Okay, I admit I'm lazy la! Lol so now Ima update you people! :)

17th March! I am officially 20! Big 2-Zero eh? :) Well, turning 20 wasn't that exciting as I thought it would be. I wasn't special & I didn't feel a year older. Maybe it was because I wasn't all excited entering the adulthood. Anyway, thanks for all the wishes everyone! Whether it is on Facebook or phone calls or even text messages, THANK YOU ALL LOADS! I really do appreciate it! :) Sorry, I'm too lazy to print screen all the wishes I got in Facebook. There are like hundreds (exaggeration sial) of it! HAHA! :) Oh, and thank you all too for the gifts! :)

&& thanks to all those who came for my birthday bash on the 19th of March. It was a real blast! I loved every moment of it. Well, except the part where my BFFs called me old & abused Tatty! :( Lol! I'm the first among them to turn 20! OMG! :O

I'm kinda lazy to write a wall of text here, so ima fill this post with shitloads of pictures okay? :) :) Please excuse me.

We were cooking for the party! :) Had real fun LOL!

Halfway cooking lol.


Sausages dumped into the pasta sauce :)
Mix, mix, mix!
Seasoning the beef.
The seasoned beef :)

Still mixing the pasta sauce LOL!
Dd washing up! :)
Guy friends
It's party time!! :)

Chester, Mily and Charmaine :)
Hides! :O
DD!!!

From Emily, Julia, Chester, Charmaine, Sherri and Sab.
From Boyf!
Cutting 2 cakes! :)


A few of us slept over that night. In the morning, we had mushroom soup with ham and also sandwiches. After eating, we lazed around, then decided to play ping pong downstairs. Instead of playing ping pong alone, we ended up playing squash with ping pong bats and balls! :O Funny but fun :)
Mushroom soup with ham for breakfast
Camwhore while the guys play ping pong

My presents! TQ ALL!!!!

No comments: