Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 10 March 2010

7 more days & of life now ♥

Hello again! :)

I can't believe I'm actually turning 20 in 7 more days! :O Finally, hitting the big 2-0!! It's really fast, I must say. I'm not really excited though. First of all, it's because there are more responsibilities at this age, more pressure on studies, wrinkles(HA HA as if), more money spent etc. . . I can feel the pressure already. You know, to juggle between house chores and studies. Thank God I haven't started working yet. I would grow older faster if I do! :(

***

Well, studies have put a lot of pressure on me lately. If you're close enough to me, you'll actually know what happened. Hah, ACCA kills! Like, seriously kills you! I don't know, maybe it's because I haven't put much effort into it yet because I don't have any interest in it. I actually do dislike accounting (or anything to do with it). I can't seem to gain interest in it & it has been 2 years already! My mum gave me the option to change course or to continue. I feel like changing to a designing course, but I have to start all over again. Another 3 to 4 more years, that is. But if I do continue, I am left with only 2 years or less depending on how much effort I put in. Mum says if I were to continue ACCA, I have to study freaking 5 hours PER day!! Well, maybe to some of you, it wouldn't be a problem. You may think I'm a lazy bitch who can't even sit down for 5 hours to study. But hey, I never studied 5 hours EVERYDAY throughout my 19(going to be 20) years of life! If you haven't noticed, I'm not the type of girl who sits down the whole day counting figures.

To be honest, I've never dreamt of being an accountant, or anything associated with that. I did dream of being a doctor, a pharmacist, an engineer, an interior designer, a fashion designer, a magazine director etc, but never an accountant! I really don't want to be stuck in this field my whole life! Seriously, that's not what I dream of! Imagine doing debits and credits your whole life. Or maybe an auditor, a tax consultant. No freaking way! :(

My mum said after graduating, I can do other things. Like going into a magazine company. She says I don't have to be an accountant or whatsoever that has got to do with that. But dad? He expects me to be one. He wants us to start working as soon as we graduate so that he can have his peace of mind. Of course I wouldn't want to disappoint him right? But it's just not my dream job. Sigh, I should have insisted that I want to go into designing in the first place. I should have followed what my heart wants. Regrets, regrets. :(

***

Ima go to bed now. Goodnight all!

No comments: