Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Malacca 2010 :)


As promised, here I am to update you with my Malacca trip using pictures of course :) I'll only upload a few. View the complete album here :)

Lovely chicken rice balls place at Jonker Street :)
Asam Pedas fish
Chicken rice balls
The chicken!
Veg
Courtyard @ Hereen Hotel is so pretty!


Colourful trishaws
Church street
An artist up St Paul's Hill
Menara Taming Sari wasn't as scary as I thought it would be :)
Kota A'Famosa :)

I had such a fun trip. I hope to do this again :)

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

Malacca is indeed a nice place to visit... historical city !

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Ronnie- Yeap, it sure is :)

eminey626 said...

OHHH!!!! rice ball!!!!!!! long time didnt eat already xD

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Eminey- This is my first time heh.