Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Kay Elle 2010- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Trip


Currently addicted to I love the way you lie by Eminem ft Rhianna. I think a lot of guys will be happy to know that Megan Fox is in this music video :D

Anyway, I'm back again from KL. This is my 3rd trip down to KL if you must know. Wanted to shop more but mum said no. Fortunately for me, mum allowed me to buy a white dress for my cousin's wedding :D I love it very much and hey, it's from COTTON ON- currently my top favourite shop in my list. F21 has gone down the list! HAHA! Seriously, this holiday I've bought many stuff from there already.










We sent uncle off at the airport for his flight back to UK yesterday night. I'm gonna miss him, aunt and my cousin. I'm gonna miss the family gathering we had for the past 2 months, the long talks, the long trips, the feasts we had and all, the hangouts in my uncle's patio. I hope they'll come back soon to visit us again.

Almost the whole family? :)
Cousins and nephews :)

I really thank God for giving me such a wonderful family :) Really, I am. I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

xx

No comments: