Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Everybody needs inspiration, everybody needs a song ♫ ♪


Oh hello my faithful friends who always come back and read my blog :)

Currently addicted to When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus. It's the soundtrack of Last Song.

Nothing much happened with me. Except for going out, eat and hang outs. For the past 6-8 weeks, I've been spending most of my time with my relatives. If you've read my recent posts, they came back from UK for a visit. & we've been to places we've never been to before. Umm, well for me it was only 2 places- Sungkai Hotsprings in Perak and Malacca. Those places were fun! I loveeeeee the hotsprings very much. It's such a relaxing place to go to. & quite a romantic spot, I must say ;) I MUST go back there one day. Malacca was full of historic sites, which were mostly FREE! :D Interesting state. Mmm good food too! :D :D Nyum!

I shall post up Malacca pictures soon! :D Next post, next post I PROMISE! Teehee!

P/s: Yeap, there are some problems I'm facing but it's ok, I'm so done with it. Well at least I know the boyf and my TRUE friends will be there for me :) ♥ Thankyouall!

No comments: