Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 13 September 2010

Happy 21st birthday, Edmund & Puva!


Last Thursday (090910) was Edmund's birthday. He had this huge party in his grandma's place and invited us. I think there were more than 50 people who attended the party. Edmund lau liao! (Edmund is old already) & I'm gonna continue reminding him till the end of the year! LOL! ;) Thanks Edmund, for inviting us. I had a blast!


Dying to know who is the lucky boy who turned 21 last week? :D

Old Edmund with his quiet girlf :)

P/s: I've known this guy for more than 2 years already :)

*

In addition, Puva's birthday party was last Saturday; 2 days after Edmund's. His birthday isn't in this month but he did it recently because he wasn't in Penang. So yea, we were invited too for his party in Ananda Bahwan. The food was GOOOOOOOOODDD; like really good! I likeeee!

Picture removed.
[ More pictures on Facebook ]





XX

No comments: