Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 26 April 2010

Random Pick: Marché Movenpick Restaurant


Printscreen-ed picture taken from The Curve website.

Random: Marché is Market in French.

It is kind of like a French food court. Before you enter, the person in charged will give you a piece of cardboard paper for orders. When you order your food, the cook/ waiter will write what you ordered onto the paper given upon entrance. Wait, eat, order, wait eat, order, etc. Order as much food and drinks as you want, and when you're satisfied, just head over to the counter and pay :) But remember, don't waste because you're paying for what you order.

The food in Marché Movenpick Restaurant is good, I must say. I went there a few times quite a long time ago already, so pardon me for the lack of information and pictures. Was too engrossed in eating ;) I think the lamb was good. So are the jumbo sausages & baked potatoes with cheese.

So if you are living in KL, or maybe studying there, you can always head down to Marché MovenPick Restaurant in The Curve.


OKAY I KNOW LAH DAMN RANDOM! This restaurant came into my mind out of a sudden. But you should go try. You won't regret. Damn, I miss this place now. Ima bring my boyf and friends there if I ever have a trip down to KL with them :)

No comments: